Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I knew long ago that they had to get Tiger-I knew they would corrupt his wife or his caddy!!!

Just as they let drugs flow to Michael Jackson over a period of years, they have been working on destroying Tiger for years.

I was never worried about Tiger's first caddy Fluff Cowan, because Fluff was older and would tend not to run the streets and get Tiger in trouble.

I was always worried about Steve, because Steve is young and corruptible.

Steve has already tried to kill Tiger once-had Tiger bungy jumping. Give me a flying break!!! The bungy cord could have snapped at anytime plunging Tiger to his death.

Tiger is responsible for his own actions and I will not excuse his wrong-doing if any; but I'll bet your last money, that people are out to destroy Tiger Woods to prevent him from breaking Nicklaus' records.

No comments:

Blog Archive