Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Series XVIII: Obama Confidence!!!A+

I was a Hillary supporter because of her support for Marion Wright-Edelman earlier in Hillary's career.

Marion took Bobby down to the Mississippi Delta to show him the abject poverty there.

And any friend of Marion was a friend of mine; plus the real Hillary of old had a heart of pure solid gold.

But Bill ripped her heart out and now she is as cold as stone.

I am saddened to see that because I really liked the old Hillary.

This new Hillary is unrecognizable to me.

I did not know Obama 4 years ago at the Convention; and I did not know who he was when he started running 2 years ago.

And I was not going to vote for him just because he was black.

I was for Hillary all the way.

That changed when Bill and Hillary played the race card (he hasn't done the spade work); and when Obama showed confidence.

He said on TV "I can win this thing."

Not "maybe I can win" but a definite "I can win."

I said to myself, "ok if you think that let's go."

No comments:

Blog Archive